Insurance & Accreditation
Public liability insurance is an important part of the safety-net within the archery sport. The ABA Inc. provides this insurance cover through their annual ABA Membership, just follow the link above.
As a new archer, you will be provided with 3 probationary visits to come and try archery at any of the Branch A archery clubs. After that, club and ABA membership is mandatory, which will give access to:
- Access to archery club facilities and accredited coaching system
- 6 Editions of the ABA Archery Action Magazine
- ABA cloth badge
- ABA car sticker
- Access to other archery organisations, like World Archery, Archery Alliance Australia, etc.
- Compete in State and National archery competitions
- Ethical Bowhunting
- Gaining many archery friends all around Australia and beyond
For more information about personal liability insurance, club accreditation, coach accreditation, field archery, bowhunting and more please visit the ABA Inc. website.