The Freds Pass Archery Club is situated 35 km south of Darwin/Palmerston on Bees Creek Road within the Freds Pass Sports and Recreation Reserve on the Northern Territory Top End.
New members are always welcome, experience is not required. Equipment and coaching is available. Why not give it a go and enjoy the outdoor bush settings with friendly people of all ages?
At the end of 2019 we have just completed the build of our new club house with shower and toilet facility and set up a brand new practice range next to it.
Shoots are held fortnightly on Sunday mornings, starting at 09:30 am. Shooters are to be registered by 09:00 am. The practice range is open from 08:30 am to club members and registered visitors only.
- Covered, enclosed shoes MUST be worn
- Please wear a belt to hold your arrow quiver
- Clothes offering sun protection are recommended
- Floppy hats are preferred as peaked caps may interfere with your equipment.
- Camouflage clothing is NOT permitted on the range, due to safety reasons